02920 220 120
Hey you guys,
Wow! We are already onto our third Drum Depot Monday Club.
Our next #DDMC happens to fall on Monday 1st of May. Because of this Bank Holiday, we thought we’d run our monthly event during the shop’s opening hours (rather than out of hours).
The crack of #DDMC numero 3… Snare Drum Surgery!
You’re a drummer? You own a snare drum? You want that snare drum to be shown a bit of TLC? Then get down to DD HQ on Bank Holiday Monday between 11am – 4pm for a FREE snare drum service*.
Let one of the DD crew scan their professional eye over your beloved snare drum, checking the heads, giving it a lovely spring clean with our special drum cleaning formula, tweaking the heads, adjusting the snare wires and aiming to find the optimum tuning range… just the way you like. All this for FREE. Great eh?
It’s as simple as that.
See ya soon
* T’s & C’s apply
Please note: If you are after a more full-on comprehensive service, E.G. If your snare drum is in a state of disrepair, has been stored in your attic since the beginning of time and has seen better days then we can arrange for this to be booked in for a restoration quote.
If your snare drum needs a bit of an overhaul, E.G. Heads need changing. Then we’ll be more than willing to whip those heads and wires off, give it a bit of OCD cleaning, oil it, rebuild it, find the heads that suit the drum and your playing style and get it tuned to perfection and get it demo’d in our cymbal vault so you can hear it in context with a kit. The time we spend doing it / labour is on us (free) but we obviously have to charge for any drum products used (heads, wires, tensions rods, etc), you’ll be pleased to know we’ll be discounting these on the day as part of the #DDMC event.
Terms & Conditions apply
- Free DDMC snare drum service is only available on Monday 1st May between 11am – 4pm.
- If your snare requires more work than our free DDMC snare drum service is offering then charges will apply
- The DDMC snare drum service only applies to snare drums. Not your entire kit!
- No booking necessary. Just turn up with your snare between 11am – 4pm and wait your turn.
- DD are not responsible for any costs incurred if your snare needs replacement parts.
- Normally, drum service charges are £30 per hour.