02920 220 120
All prices shown are in UK sterling, inclusive of VAT and excluding delivery charges. Delivery charges will be added at the check out process.
Drum Depot makes every effort to ensure all items advertised are in stock. However, because of the large amount of stock, product variations & turnaround of stock within the store, you are advised to contact us to check stock availability.
Products that are currently out of stock are normally re-ordered and with us within a few days so please contact us if you require confirmation of availability.
If you order and pay for a product through our website and it is out of stock, we will let you know when it will be back in stock and delivery it once it arrives at DD or offer a refund.
Made To Order Products
Occasionally products that are shown on our website aren’t always in stock as they are made to order or simply need to be ordered in.
Hardcase are made to order and although we do carry a pretty large amount of stock, if you require a certain colour or size case this will need to be ordered in to DD, so it’s best to give us a call to discuss your requirements.
Roc n Soc thrones offer a variety of colours and styles and not all will be in stock at any one time.
Kits and Shell Packs are usually available in various configuration and finishes and can therefore be ordered in. Prices vary depending on configuration and finish and will be confirmed at the time of purchase.
Payment is required in full for any special orders.
Product Descriptions and Price
Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of product descriptions & price, on rare occasions errors may occur and under these circumstances Drum Depot reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the item from sale.
If you have placed an order and an error has occurred we will contact you and give you the option to cancel your order.
Unless stated in the product description, all shell packs (this refers to just the drums/shells) come without hardware and cymbals and these can be purchased at an additional cost.
Kits (this refers to the drums/shells & hardware as a package) come with hardware.
If cymbals, hardware or tom holders ARE included this will be clearly written in the product description.
Images are for illustration purposes only and everything that is included with the product will be clearly written in the description. Occasionally, product images may show cymbals, snares or additional drums, but these images are for illustration purposes only and it will be clearly stated if this is not a representation of the product that is available to buy.
If you have any queries please call us on 02920 220120
V12 Finance options are only available on specific products and these options can be discussed in store with a DD Crew member.
All clearance products are subject to availability and can not be ordered at the clearance/sale price shown.
Pre loved Goods
The term Pre-Loved indicates Pre-owned/Second Hand goods which may have signs of use or normal wear and tear.
All goods will be thoroughly inspected for any obvious signs of damage or weakness before being sold.
All goods are exempt from any manufacturers’ or Drum Depot warranty.
All goods are sold on a “sold as seen” basis and are non returnable and non refundable.
Drum Depot cannot be held liable or responsible for any premature breakages of Pre-Loved goods.
Drum Depot cannot guarantee the lifespan of the Pre-Loved goods we sell.
All delivery charges apply to UK Mainland only.
If you live in the Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands & Islands, it can take a bit longer for us to get a parcel to you and therefore any orders are subject to a delivery premium that is likely to be more than the delivery costs quoted for UK Mainland.
Please call us on 02920 220 120 to discuss delivery costs outside UK Mainland.
If an item is in stock we will aim to deliver it within 3-5 working days.
If an item is not in stock, we will inform you when it will next be available and the estimated delivery time.
For more information on delivery costs see here.
Returns and Refunds
Give us a call if you need to return an item and we can go through what you need to do.
Please take care when placing an order and double check you’re happy with it. Drum Depot can not be responsible for incorrect orders. Please just give us a call if you’re unsure and need our help.
Returns will need a valid receipt & will be at the discretion of Drum Depot & will be at the cost of the individual. We don’t bite, give us a call or drop by if you need our help.
Please note that any deposits paid for special orders are non refundable.
All sale items are non refundable. An exchange will be considered if the item is in its original condition and with a receipt. An exchange will be to the value of the sale price paid at the time of purchase. All exchanges are at the discretion of Drum Depot.
Faulty goods (not damaged in transit)
Once you have received the goods we request that you please contact us within 24 hrs to inform us by email (Subject Box should read “FAULTY”) if the product appears to have a manufacturers fault, we will then contact you to arrange collection or for you to bring the product back into the store.
Once the goods have been examined and confirmed as faulty, a replacement will be sent.
However, if the goods are confirmed as faulty and you have requested a refund this will be made within 10 days
Damaged in transit
Once you have received the goods we request that you please contact us within 24 hrs to inform us by email (Subject Box should read “DAMAGED”) if the goods have been damaged in transit.
Once the goods have been examined and confirmed as damaged, we will confirm a course of action,
Damages/Shortages must be notified within 24 hours of delivery.
We advise that you keep your receipt for future use should you need to claim for warranty..
If you are a UK/EU buyer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel/refund your order within 7 working days following your receipt of the goods from us. For further information about your statutory rights as a buyer, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre.
If you wish to cancel/refund an order then you must inform us by email (Subject Box should read “CANCELLATION or REFUND”) within 7 working days following the date of receipt of goods in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. You must take reasonable care of the products and ensure that they are unused and fit for resale as brand new in the original packaging and with a receipt. You must return all goods to us promptly.
When you cancel an order, the responsibility and cost of returning the goods is with you the buyer.
Tickets for Events
Drum Depot reserve the right to:
- Make reasonably necessary alterations to the advertised event arrangements and featured participants.
- Cancel or abandon any event without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (If an event cancels in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the details you have provided)
- Restrict ticket sales to a maximum number per person and/or household and cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this.
Important information regarding tickets
- Tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Drum Depot are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot replace them.
- Tickets are non transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain is prohibited and may render them void.
- You must produce a valid ticket in order to attend the event.
- Turning up on the night without a ticket or with an extra person, in the hope of gaining entry is a no go. If your names not on the door you ain’t coming in!
- Tickets are free of charge when you purchase any Yamaha product or Drum Depot merchandise (T-Shirt or Hoodie).
- Ticket restrictions apply & each customer is only allowed one ticket in conjunction with the above offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged against goods in store or online.
- Without a Yamaha product or Drum Depot merchandise purchase, tickets are priced at £5.
- Tickets are only available in store and cannot be reserved or held.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry without a valid ticket.
- Tickets are free of charge for this event.
- Tickets numbers are restricted and you must therefore be issued a ticket prior to attending the event on Sun 3rd Sept 2017.
- Tickets can be requested and reserved via email, telephone or in store.
- Restrictions apply & each person is only allowed a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry without a valid ticket.
The Old Warehouse
Tel: 02920 220120
Vat no: 122 8183 31